Skills and Outcomes
Vertic professionals are specialized in drafting evaluative appraisals.
- Appraisals and evaluations of companies or business units.
- Appraisals and evaluation of corporate stakes.
- Appraisals and evaluation of tangible and intangible assets.
Appraisals and Evaluations Activities
Furthermore, the legislation frequently requires the contribution of an "expert" who, through the application of evaluation techniques, in a scientifically and technically coherent manner, provides his own contribution to the determination of value through, for example:
- Sworn appraisals pursuant to arts. 2343 and 2465 of Italian Civil Code.
- Sworn appraisals for the release of company shares held by natural persons.
- Evaluation estimates to support the revaluation of Tangible and intangible assets relating to the company, required by Civil and Tax regulations.
- Evaluation estimates to support the fairness the transactions' value.
Vertic has gained significant experience in the preparation of appraisals relating to the impairment test for the purposes of the financial statements and consolidated financial statements, as required by the international accounting standards IAS / IFRS, which require the obligation to annually subject to an impairment test intangible assets with an indefinite life (fixed assets) and goodwill.
Who we are
Vertic aims to develop and consolidate relationships with entrepreneurs and managers of industrial and commercial companies over time, providing them with all the support both in operations of an extraordinary nature (including, when requested and or opportune, the activity of Chief Restructuring Officer ) that of improvement and or differentiation of competitive positioning.
In Vertic, some partners have gained important and long-standing managerial experiences in the Gaming and Betting business.
Our mission is to support companies (and its managers) in creating value for themselves and for shareholders, in order to guarantee their permanence and competitiveness in the market. To this end, we also make ourselves available, if appropriate or required, to perform roles, including responsibilities, in the Board of Directors, and project management Committee (Steering Committee).
Companies thrive when they can create a real economic value for all the stakeholders. However the value must be managed and preserved over time.