What are cookies and similar technologies?
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on, and accessed from, the browser on your device whenever you visit our site. Similar technologies, such as web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced by HTML5, gather information on site usage. For the remainder of this policy, the term “cookies” is used to refer to both cookies and similar technologies.
What types of cookies are there?
- Session cookies: These are necessary for a website to work properly and are erased when you close your browser.
- Our site uses “acceptCookies”. You may deactivate this cookie, but please be aware that the quality of your visit may be reduced and our site could not work properly.
- These allow websites to collect and analyse your data anonymously to enhance your visit, e.g., your language selection may be recorded and set automatically for future visits.
- These cookies are not deleted when you close your browser; they are saved on your device for two years or, if sooner, until you delete them.
- Both session cookies and persistent cookies are first party cookies managed directly by Vertic® a brand off New Start srl.
- Analytical cookies allow us to track the number of visitors to our website anonymously to monitor and enhance the browsing experience.
- Our site uses “Google Analytics”, a third-party cookie managed by Google Inc.
- You can deactivate this cookie by clicking here; rest assured that deactivation will in no way hamper your use of our site.
- You can choose whether to accept or block cookies through your browser settings.
- All major browsers allow users to choose their cookie settings. Below are links to instructions for managing and deleting the cookies from some:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Who we are
Vertic aims to develop and consolidate relationships with entrepreneurs and managers of industrial and commercial companies over time, providing them with all the support both in operations of an extraordinary nature (including, when requested and or opportune, the activity of Chief Restructuring Officer ) that of improvement and or differentiation of competitive positioning.
In Vertic, some partners have gained important and long-standing managerial experiences in the Gaming and Betting business.
Our mission is to support companies (and its managers) in creating value for themselves and for shareholders, in order to guarantee their permanence and competitiveness in the market. To this end, we also make ourselves available, if appropriate or required, to perform roles, including responsibilities, in the Board of Directors, and project management Committee (Steering Committee).
Companies thrive when they can create a real economic value for all the stakeholders. However the value must be managed and preserved over time.